Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

par led

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 10 mois #10079 par nomatter
Réponse de nomatter sur le sujet par led
Hi Nico,

I am testing Devices with b39 on 10.10.3.
For this purpose I've created the personality for Martin 250 Entour (Standard 15ch) which is included in library of Capture Argo Student.
And It works.
I'm new with Devices but it's seems quite handy. (except for some crash doing weird stuff)

Few Questions:

- To create a Dlink, Intensity has to have value > 0; So if I need to move machine on black I need to record cue with light, then to modify intensity and save again. Is there another way I don't know?
- I know you're still working on MIDI. Are you also adding MIDI command to activate Palettes? It will be very useful for impro shows.
- Imagine I have 2 equal device set with different DMX address. Is it possible to control them with same channel? I didn't succeed in it.
- Really great the possibility to save Palette in Dlink. In this way if I modify Palette I will see changes all over the sequence. Really useful for refocusing devices in a tour show. Awesome.

I attach personality file to let anyone play with it.

Thanks a lot,

Carlo.
Pièces jointes :

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 10 mois - il y a 8 ans 10 mois #10080 par totoine
Réponse de totoine sur le sujet par led
Hello,

first of all, I apologize for my english !

- To create a Dlink, Intensity has to have value > 0; So if I need to move machine on black I need to record cue with light, then to modify intensity and save again. Is there another way I don't know

When Intensity are @ 0 on a device, D/L change all the palette of this device to next step where Intensity will be up. So you don't have to make your tips, D/L make's it alone.

- Imagine I have 2 equal device set with different DMX address. Is it possible to control them with same channel? I didn't succeed in it.

If you want to control with the same channel, why do you not put the same address ?

- Really great the possibility to save Palette in Dlink. In this way if I modify Palette I will see changes all over the sequence. Really useful for refocusing devices in a tour show. Awesome.

I agree with that ! Palette are a very useful tool !!!

I attach personality file to let anyone play with it.

You can pull your device here . Everybody can get it in the future ;)
Explain for pull device was here (in french...) but if you know github, you can found easilly

Bye !
Dernière édition: il y a 8 ans 10 mois par totoine.

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 10 mois - il y a 8 ans 10 mois #10081 par aroom
Réponse de aroom sur le sujet par led
Salut Totoine,

t'as l'air d'être bien au clair avec les devices et les palettes.

pourrais-tu faire un tour sur le wiki ( getdlight.com/wiki/index.php/DEVICES#Devices_Listing ) et le corriger / compléter stp ?

il faudrait aussi rajouter un article concernant les D Links
Dernière édition: il y a 8 ans 10 mois par aroom.

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 10 mois #10083 par totoine
Réponse de totoine sur le sujet par led
Hey !

J'ai pas beaucoup utilisé les Devices en show, mais j'ai pas mal fait de chasse aux bugs dessus ;)

J'avais commencé à écrire un peu, mais là, tu as fais une très bonne base !! Je vais essayer continuer un peu ça. Je vais aussi chercher un moyen de venir sur l'irc pour pouvoir en discuter quand j'aurai un peu de temps à ça.

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 10 mois - il y a 8 ans 10 mois #10084 par Wilf
Réponse de Wilf sur le sujet par led

sl1200mk2 écrit: @Wilf (...)

I've done that and still no success.

I've tried to make a personality file for the Expolite TourLED Pro 28 Zoom. To make it easier I first made one with the simple personality of the device (AR2.D) which includes master dimmer, R, G, B, W. When using it conventional, it responds. Not so when I make it in a device.

In a test show I gave the device channel 50 and patched it to dimmer 15 (and so on). When I set ch 50 @ F and then add colors nothing happens.

Fichier attaché :

Nom du fichier : testshow.sho
Taille du ficher :14 Ko

Fichier attaché :

Nom du fichier : Expolite_T...Zoom.dld
Taille du ficher :1 Ko
Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: il y a 8 ans 10 mois par Wilf.

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 10 mois - il y a 8 ans 10 mois #10085 par Wilf
Réponse de Wilf sur le sujet par led
Ok, when testing dimmer 15 in the patch and then changing the colours it does work. So it must be something with(in) the intensity channel that does not work as it should. The colour chart is not perfect since it does not take white into account but it does work and close enough, which makes me happy. So what did I do wrong with the master dimmer on the first channel in my personality file...? I can see no strange things...?

[edit]

After switching around with devices it suddenly started working completely (also the dimmer channel, and its colours). When opening a new file and trying it again everything again stops working, also the dimmer testing. Quite confused now.

[edit 2] 4.0.b39 crashes when I adjust color values when I try to test with the personality file without master dimmer (only 4 channels/dimmers).
Dernière édition: il y a 8 ans 10 mois par Wilf.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.953 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena