Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

4.0.0_b65

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 11 mois #12454 par sl1200mk2
4.0.0_b65 a été créé par sl1200mk2
available for everyone with a new one for ARCHLinux systems (64bits only)

there's enough changes to make an update...
I didn't finished all the clean though...

- the main window has been polished to fit within small screen systems
- you can sample devices
- many many bug/trick fixes

enjoy,
++

nicolas
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: spoutnik16

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 11 mois #12455 par spoutnik16
Réponse de spoutnik16 sur le sujet 4.0.0_b65
Hello, here are some features requests/ideas :)

- named channels in the patch menu
- when you hover a channel, you can see the name
- when you start DL, you don't have to start a new show before anything works. That's just not consistent with how any other software works.
- x fader with the mouse
- shortcut for joystick (ie you press X and then your mouse is the joystick)

and a few bugs :
- when saving a pdf, and typing "esc", the soft says "Done !!"
- patch menu -> when you select a channel, and hover the "D-Patch" column with your mouse, it turns into a pen that is useless

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 11 mois #12456 par nosmile
Réponse de nosmile sur le sujet 4.0.0_b65
mmh, j'ai téléchargé une b65 il y a 4 jours... c'est la même ou il y a eu une erreur de numérotation???

Sinon, je l'utilise pour une créa (simple) depuis quelque jours et tout tourne. Ceci dis, je n'utilise rien de compliqué et pas les devices donc... (chase, cue et ID mais j'ai fait mes remarques à ce propose dans le sujet de la release b64 vu que c'était le dernier, j'ai oublié que les numéros ne correspondait pas...)

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 11 mois - il y a 7 ans 11 mois #12470 par zenerve
Réponse de zenerve sur le sujet 4.0.0_b65
"Arch-Spezial" ... Had to update tk.tcl and init.tcl TO THE ACTUAL, MORE MODERN LIBS YOU PROVIDED YOURSELF...

Whahaha. EDIT : Latest Arch Native is 8.6.4-1 BTW

Those files where stil looking for *.4 :
Code:
[jph@ArchDMX ~]$ sh bin/DLight-64-Linux/DLight.sh Tk_Init failed: Can't find a usable tk.tcl in the following directories: /home/jph/bin/DLight-64-Linux/lib/tcl8.6/tk8.6 /home/jph/bin/DLight-64-Linux/lib/tk8.6 /usr/local/lib/tk8.6 /home/jph/bin/lib/tk8.6 /home/jph/bin/DLight-64-Linux/library /home/jph/bin/DLight-64-Linux/lib/tk8.6/tk.tcl: version conflict for package "Tk": have 8.6.5, need exactly 8.6.4 version conflict for package "Tk": have 8.6.5, need exactly 8.6.4 while executing "package require -exact Tk 8.6.4" (file "/home/jph/bin/DLight-64-Linux/lib/tk8.6/tk.tcl" line 16) invoked from within "source /home/jph/bin/DLight-64-Linux/lib/tk8.6/tk.tcl" ("uplevel" body line 1) invoked from within "uplevel #0 [list source $file]"

Edited them, starts fine now. Suggest you update those files ASAP :-P

New-old thinkpad + Ubuntu + b-65-non-arch had first performance monday, its fine but can reliably crash it with "new" from cold start; loading .sho works.

EDIT : Put my tweaked configs Arch to live business since Tuesday, no issues so far.

Jean-Philippe.
Dernière édition: il y a 7 ans 11 mois par zenerve.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 11 mois #12489 par vbs
Réponse de vbs sur le sujet 4.0.0_b65
I have some strange behaviors in the Sequence list.

*Let say i am in step 5 que3
In the sequence i give the command steps 11 delete, what happens: is deleting que 3
I know the command is Delete step 11, but if you make a mistake your que is gone.

In other works if you give the command delete in the sequence you delete the cue you are in (red) in stead of the que.

Regards Vincent

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 11 mois #12491 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet 4.0.0_b65
@zenerve,
hello,
distributed tcl/tck in 8.6.5, so +1 regarding to the arch one
but you're right, I need to update listed files
thanx

@vbs
Hello,

In other works if you give the command delete in the sequence you delete the cue you are in (red) in stead of the que.

[DELETE] is a primary word in DL, thus if nothing comes after, it will delete the cue (by default) of the active step.
maybe a warning could solve this?

++

nicolas

Temps de génération de la page : 0.364 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena